It is the policy of SongsPkPro to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of SongsPkPro are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
We will honor all requests to take down that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Please note that should you or anyone acting on your behalf knowingly materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights, you may be held liable for damages. You can make an infringement claim in writing to us with the following information via email:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of all such works.
- You need to provide identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing. You need to provide a minimum of a URL to each work that is claimed to be infringing.
- Complaining party’s contact information such as address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement saying that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the alleged use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notification is accurate and the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the alleged copyright infringed material.
- The claim and the statements have to be signed by a physical or electronic signature by the owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the alleged copyright infringed material.
Send your infringement claims by Email to: dmca (at) songspkpro.com
Pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA the person who has provided the alleged copyright infringed material may file a counter notification. We may choose to reinstate the material if we receive a counter notification. A counter notification can be filed in writing with the following information via email duly signed by a physical or electronic signature of the person making counter notification:
- A clear identification of the material that has been removed or access to which have been disabled and the location of the material before its removal or access disablement.
- Under penalty of perjury a statement saying that the counter claimant has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or mis-identification.
- Counterclaim party’s contact information such as address, telephone number, and email address.
Email Address: dmca (at) songspkpro.com
Once we receive a counterclaim we will forward the same to the party who made the claim of alleged copyright infringement along with the personal information of the counterclaim party. After we send the counter notification, the original claimant must notify us within 10 days that they have taken legal action in court of law seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on SongsPkPro. If we receive such notification we will not be able to restore the material. In the absence of any such notification we may restore the material.